Configuration Guide 2241N-VGx DSL Gateway port forwarding
To open the setting screen of the broadband router. Enter to add the settings in the browser address box of the PC by typing "http://192.168.1.254/"
Login screen is displayed, type the password can open the router setup screen, but if you log in and type the person has set a admin password for the user name.
Settings screen opens, click the Configure link, open the Advanced link. Click the Pinholes link under NAT.Click the Add button in Pinholes screen.
Click the ADD button to add it to set up port forwarding.
A description of "Pinhole Entry box".
- Pinhole Name User-defined name
- Protocol Select TCP or UDP in the Protocol drop-down menu
- External Port Start Starting port number
- External Port End End port number
- Internal IP Address Type the IP address of the PS3 or the PC you want to open ports that connect to the broadband router
- Internal Por Internal transfer port. If you do not convert port and then type the same number "External Port Start and End" port.
Click the Submit button when done
6699 is set up port forwarding of TCP first side.
Add to set up port forwarding of the UDP then 6527.
Click on the yellow alert icon.
Click the Save and Restart. Will be completed.